Terms and Conditions for the Online Account
The terms and conditions below govern your use of the PREM and PREMsystem website. PREM and PREMsystem are operated by Smart Contact Ltd, Company Registration Number 11519269. When Smart Contact is mentioned below it will refer to Smart Contact Ltd and will cover its employees, directors or shareholders.
These terms and conditions concern the use of the website, including the use of the online offers, gift cards and other saving options on the website. This includes the use of the Smart Contact, the processes of purchasing this, and other services that may be provided by Smart Contact. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and do not hold Smart Contact or any of its employees, directors or shareholders accountable for any information contained or not contained within the website and any services that it provides.
1. Smart Contact provides an online service for companies offering goods and services. The transactions that take place with these companies are done through their external dealings and thus are not completed on the PREM and PREMsystem website, just recorded. Therefore, it is the companies that are responsible for the transaction security on any transactions made.
2. Smart Contact reserves the right to remove any user from the site, freeze their account and revoke their membership without prior warning if it feels the member is a breach to security or could be in the future.
3. Smart Contact reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing the site or any other call to actions provided, and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without consent of the member.
4. Registered members are responsible for the safe keeping of user names and passwords and must make sure that they take all necessary steps not to disclose information to unauthorised users. Smart Contact reserves the right to ask any of its members to change their password at any point it deems necessary to protect the account.
5. Members must not create multiple accounts or try to change their member ID. If a password is forgotten or lost then the user must go through the appropriate route: the forgotten password link. Members must contact Smart Contact if this cannot be achieved, through the Contact area of the website. Multiple accounts will not be approved by Smart Contact staff. Email addresses can be updated by visiting the My Account area once logged in to the website.
7. The use of this website is reserved for those aged 16+. The qualification criteria for this service is determined by Smart Contact Ltd.
8. We reserve the right to remove any member found to be breaching the eligibility criteria as listed above.
9. All companies listed on the PREM and PREMsystem website reserve the right to add, amend or withdraw their offer at any time.
10. Should an elemt of the service fail to function, it is up to the member to contact Smart Contact to notify and report this. If a member continues with their purchase without the discount, then the member has authorised the transaction with no discount and it will be down to the company’s discretion as to whether they provide a refund on the discount amount.
11. Smart Contact displays links and codes for companies wanting to offer a discount to members of the service. All information on an offer page is provided directly by the company themselves and therefore Smart Contact cannot be held responsible for any errors. This includes if an offer is not working, a link is out of date or the company text incorrect.
12. Other advertisements contained on the PREM and PREMsystem website contain materials created and submitted by third parties. Smart Contact does not accept liability for this material or any issues that may arise from this.
13. The PREM and PREMsystem website contains links to third party websites that are not maintained or controlled by Smart Contact. Whilst Smart Contact does pick its companies carefully it cannot be held liable for any material on these sites and any illegal or wrong information on these sites.
15. Laws governing the terms and conditions on this website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. These shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
16. Smart Contact endeavours to ensure the service it provides is free from defects though it is not responsible or liable for any consequential errors or omissions within the service.
17. All trademarks referred to on this website are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. Smart Contact, its directors and its employees cannot be liable for any copyright or trademark infringements.